Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Green Savana Sentul 1-2 June'13


Hiii... everyone...

It's Green Savana @ Sentul City, West Java.

I am a family man, a husband from a wife and a father of my three kids. hahaha....

I am a person who like travelling a lot, but since I have not become a rich man (yet), hahaha... so I usually find my traveling destination that comes with a great promo, hehehehe....

One of my happy journey was when I found a new hotel promotion in Sentul, West Java. The hotel name is Green Savana. It's located just 1 hour drive from jakarta, just few minutes away before Bogor. I booked the room for only one night, and finally we went to our traveling spot on 1-2 June'13.

We started to take off from home at 9.30am and we arrived at the hotel around 11 am, but unfortunately the room was not ready yet, because the check in time was 2pm. But i tried my best to ask the receptionist to get me the room as soon as possible, because I bring also my babies with me, and they need a room to rest after a quite driving from Jakarta. Less than 30minustes, finally we got our room.

The hotel was not big, and it's only had two levels building with a long blue and beautiful swimming pool in the middle. When we entered our room, we also got a nice first impression, because the room is quite big, that also comes with a big balcony and a lazy bed outside the balcony, and also a big and spacious bathroom. Me and my wife was very satisfied with the room and the services given from the staffs.


Green Savana @ The Swimming Pool

Kids @ The Pool


Almost all the time we only spent swimming in it's great clear water swimming pool and take a nap after that.
We finally went outside the hotel to find our dinner, and we decided to had our dinner at the famous Pasar Ahpong, a huge food market that has a lot of variety of foods and drinks.

Thanks for reading this article, it's just my appreciation to Green Savana Hotel, me and my family was very happy during 1 night stay at the hotel. and the best part was there is no traffic jam along the way to Sentul. Hehehehehe...

C U all at my next family vacation story.

No comments:

Post a Comment